- Yo. - What up Rick?
- Hey, you got my binder in your car?
- Um, I don't know, what color?
- It's blue, purple, somethin' like that.
- Yeah. - Awesome.
Yeah, this is the one.
What are you gettin' into right now?
- Ah, just confirmin' some shit, what are you doin'?
- Ah, I got a private right now.
- Okay. - Yeah, yeah.
- So. - Wanna get coffee after?
- All right.
- That one place, with the cashier you like?
- Yeah, I'll just stick around,
get back to this guy anyway, so--
- All right, sounds cool, man.
- All right, brother.
- Uppercut, uppercut, all right, time, time,
good job, time, go ahead, get some water.
Good job, man. - thanks.
Ah, man, I could, you know I could
go at this some more, man.
- Yeah, yeah, I'm gettin'
Thai pads so we can do kicks.
- All right, but you know what?
I really gotta cut it short today, boss.
- Cut it short, what do you mean by cut it short?
- Yeah, I gotta, I gotta, I gotta,
I got a shitload of stuff to do
back at the office, yeah,
I got more cases, I got details.
- Details, is that what you guys
are callin' bad guys these days, details?
Come on, all right.
- Exactly. Tomorrow morning.
- Tomorrow, no, you said Thursday, right?
- Wait a minute, was it, I thought it was Tuesday.
Wasn't it Tuesday, was it Thursday, man?
- You said Thursday, right?
- I thought Tuesday, wasn't it Tuesday?
- Oh man, was it supposed to be Thursday?
- You know what, lemme get back to you.
- Yeah. - Cause I'm not gonna
know, you're not gonna know.
- Yeah, yeah, see that, details, right?
- Yeah, how long you been a cop again?
- 22 years. - That's not too bad.
- It's all right, I haven't gotten shot yet.
- Hey, girl.
Well, what else is new?
Well you should've keyed his car.
Hey, I'll call you back.
Hi, are you ready to order?
- Hi, yeah, can I do the pumpkin spice latte?
- Is that it? - Yep.
- That'll be $3.75 please.
I'm sorry, our machines aren't working right now.
Do you have cash?
- Oh, uh, no I don't.
- Um, I'm so sorry, there's
nothing I can do about it.
Um, do you have any loose change in your car maybe?
- No, it's okay.
- Here, I got it, don't worry about it, it should be fine.
- No, you don't have to do that.
- No, it's okay, I insist.
- Thank you.
Wait, what about your coffee?
- I only had enough for one.
It's fine, really.
- Hey, you know can I actually have two cups?
Yep, here you go.
Hey. - Hey.
- Hi, um, I had the guy put it into two cups.
- Yeah? - Yeah.
- You didn't have to do that.
- Yeah, well.
- Cheers. - Cheers.
- What is that?
- It's a pumpkin spice chai latte.
- Really, seriously? - Yeah, delicious.
- That's very white girl of you, though.
- Did you really just say that to me?
- I did, I did just say that to you, kidding.
- Well, I'm sorry that they don't have
tortilla flavored espressos in there, but, you know?
- They should, I like it, yeah.
- What are you doin' right now?
- I have to go back to work.
- You sure? - Yeah.
You don't have to.
- I am free tomorrow though.
- Okay, I'll take it.
- Yeah? - Yeah.
- Cool, gimme your phone, I'll put my number in it.
- What's your name?
- Oh, I'm Danielle. - Danielle.
- I'm Ricky. - Ricky.
- Well, it's nice to meet you, Ricky.
- It's nice to meet you too, all right.
- Saved it as pumpkin spice latte girl.
- I'm gonna call that.
- Come on, Ricky, god damn.
Ah, finally, cafe.
- Yeah, hello?
- Joe, what's goin' on, it's Tony.
- Oh, hey Tony, how you doin'?
- I'm good, I'm good.
Listen, I got Matador 12 comin' up,
I need a show.
- Show, huh?
Whaddaya have in mind?
- Manny wants to fight Ricky.
- No shit, huh, about damn time if you ask me.
- I hear you, so you think you can handle it?
- Yeah, I'll bring it up with him.
I'm pretty sure he'll take it, though.
- Cool, well listen, I want first crack
at him if he turns pro.
- Well that depends, Tony.
You make me a good offer and then we can talk.
- All right, that's cool.