- Nothing. - Is there some words to follow that look?
- No? - No.
- It's not that short. - It's short.
It's not that short.
This is how short it was when we met each other.
- Yeah, you loved that guy, didn't you? - It was not.
- Yes, it was. It was actually exactly like this. - 'Cause I would have...
I would have thought that you had looked like a criminal if, if...
- I don't look like a criminal. - ...if you had it that short when we met.
I would've stayed... I would've avoided you on the street with that haircut. Sorry.
You're mad. I'm just trying to make a... what,
a smidge of an effort for our little getaway.
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
Why are you making such an effort? It's like...that's like, that's like something someone
would do if they were, I don't know,going to propose or something.
- Going to propose? - Yeah.
People can get their hair cut without it leading to marriage.
You mental-head. Come here,okay, while we're on the topic,
- just answer this question. - Okay.
Seriously, that's the question?
"Marriage: why?" Because it shows that two people love each other,
- and care about each other and... - No, it doesn't. No, it doesn't.
- ...They want to spend the rest of... - No! Incorrect. It does not.
Okay, so tell me, what...what does marriage mean to you, Mark?
It means slavery, is what it means.It means shackles, is what it means.
It means going back to the bloody,I don't know, 1800s. That's what it means.
- Really? - Yeah.
Think about it, right? Waking up every day and choosing to be with somebody.
That is a commitment, a commitment that you can choose every day.
Being... being legally bound to.Yeah? Legally bound to.
That is slavery.
So, what, are you saying that you never want to get married?
Well, I don't know. I don't want to say never. Well, I mean...
No. Probably not.
You need to follow this road until you come to a T-junction. Yeah.
What was that? What was that?
I'm giving the man The Guns."Hello, good to see you." I'm waving.
That's not how you wave.
- That's not how you wave? - No.
- You're going to tell me how to wave? - Yeah.
There's, like, a technique to it.It's, like, a country wave.
- The Country Wave! - The Country Wave, yes.
- That's a thing? - You're going right here.
- Is there really a Country Wave? - It's a Country Wave.
Yeah, it's like how people in the country wave to each other.
Yeah, right. You're off your face.
Okay, so you're... Basically your hand is on the steering wheel...
and it should never leave.It's just one finger.
- Just one finger, yeah. By itself. - Just one finger? By itself?
- Like that? One finger? - Yes.
Okay, try these people.
- Index finger? - Index finger.
- Hey! - See?
It does actually work!Let's do these fellas there.
Hey! I'm on fire right now.
I'm gettin' it! I'm blending in.They're accepting me as one of their own.
Let's get this fella here, now.Watch. You ready?
Alright, hold on.
Do you know what, actually? Do you know what?I've another one finger wave for you...
Mark, this isn't the road.
- It is the road. - Well, this is saying that it's not the road.
I know, but... it is the road.I'm telling you now.
Look, I know exactly where I'm going.
- Recalculating... - "Recalculating, recal..."
- I know where it is. Don't worry. - Okay.
It's basically straight.
- Recalculating... - Recalculating again.
Just... put that thing in the bin.
Okay, this isn't... Turn around.
Give me a minute.
For fuck's sake.
Mark, it's properly stuck.There's, like, it's... spinning around.
Mark, stop! You can't!You're going to wreck the car.
- Fine. - There's a massive hole there.
I'm going to get out and push, yeah?You reverse just a little bit. Okay?
Geez, this fuckin'...
It's a massive fucking puddle...I think we should just stay here.
- This is a lovely spot. - Oh, you're hilarious!
- You ready? - Yeah.
- You ready? - I'm ready.
Here, hand me up my phone, will you?
I'll just ring my dad.
- You're not ringing your dad! - It's fine. He'll know what to do.
You're not ringing your dad.Call AA, if you're calling anybody.
- Have you a signal on that? - No.
Okay... New plan.
What's the plan?
I'm going to go find a house.
- Okay, I'll go with you... - No, no, no, no.
I'm going to go find a house.
You stay with the car.
If, like, a car comes, see if you can get,like, a tow rope or whatever.
- So, just stay with the car? - Stay with the car.
Stay with the car...
Hey, is there anybody...Is there anybody home here?
I just have a car stuck up the road there.Is there anybody here?
Is there anybody here?
Hey, hey, sorry...
My car is just stuck in mud up the road there.
Whoa, are you...?
Hey, sorry, listen. Hey, are you...
What happened to your neck?