Leave her. Do what you want with me, but please leave her.
Please don't harm my baby.
Conway, stay with us!
Stay with us, Conway! Hug the trees!
- Let's go, Mo! Let's go! - I'm coming.
I got it. I got you behind.
For the mound!
- See anything? - No.
- Ollie, give me the radio. - It's blown to shit, sarge.
- Fucking hell. - Throw down some smoke.
OK, heads up. Smoke out.
Head for those tree lines, OK?
Two groups. Mo, you take the path on the left, on point.
Conway in the middle. Swiftee, come on Conway's back.
- OK. - On my mark, first group go.
- You ready? - Yes, sir!
OK. Move, move, move!
Go, go, go, go, go! Go, Conway, go!
Go, go, go!
- Go, go, go. - OK, sir.
- Go on! - Get a move on. Get a move on.
I didn't see anything. Did you, guv?
Come on, come on, keep going. Let's go.
There's a steep hill up here.
- Come on! - Let's go, let's go!
- Let's go. Get up that hill. - Let's pick up the pace.
- Guys, I've got an opening. - Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop.
- Anything? - Uh-uh.
I think I just swallowed a fucking fly.
OK, guys, take a breather.
- OK, everyone OK? - Yeah.
Fuck knows how we got out alive.
No moaning, Mum. I've got my fucking vest on.
- That's my boy. - Alright.
- You're OK, you're OK. - Alright!
OK, we move out east.
We keep in cover of those trees. In the same order. Ready?
- Yes, sir. - OK, let's do this. Go!
Go, boys. Over you get. Let's go. Over we go.
Go, go, go! Come on.
Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh. And go.
- You see anything? - No.
- Anything? - No.
OK. Everybody on my back.
We're going forward, OK?
Let's go, let's go.
Sir. Up here.
We'll go right. Let's go.
What the fuck is all this, sarge?
British engineering, that's what.
Leftovers from the first Afghan war.
Silly sods in Westminster
have been sending us back ever since.
Swiftee, Swiftee, go with him, go with him.
You didn't sign up for this, Conway.
They're Brits, sir, and they've found a door.
Let's go, let's go. Yeah?
Right, in front.
Yes, yes, go.
Go on, Swiftee, quick. Go.
OK, Mo, cover the door.
Mo, you stay there.
We're clear? Clear?
- Last person in. - In here. Go.
Cover those stairs.
- Where the fuck have they gone? - There was five of 'em. Brits.
- Seen anything? - Nothing, guv.
- All quiet. - I say we take these stairs.
- We clear? - We're clear.
- OK. - Clear.
- Clear? - Right side clear.
What's with the Tony Blair mask?
Some of the lads put 'em on dead Terry the Ts.
Right, I want you to see if you can find
those other British troops.
Where are you, boys? We definitely saw you.
Fucking hell. Why am I laughing?
This just isn't funny.
Oh, fuck it.
Oh, fuck it.
Where the hell are you guys?
For fuck's sake. Do they know it's time to go home?
- Hold it.
They must run low on ammo too, huh?
- Alright, Ollie, ammo. - I haven't got it, boss.
- Who's got the ammo pouch? - I gave it to Conway, boss.
Shit. Must have dropped it back out there.
- Oh, for fuck's sake. - You know the score, then.
Reserve ammo, one shot, one kill and all that.
Can someone give me a fucking bayonet?
- Pistol'll do fine. - Here, take mine as well.
- It's got a full clip. - Thank you.
Try not to fucking lose it. It was my dad's.
Nothing like a fucking babe with a gun to turn me on.
- Eh? - Swiftee...
If you call me babe one more time,
I'm gonna cut your fucking balls off.
Remember I'm a nurse, alright? Snip, snip?
- Alright, stay alert.
I can see the ammo bag, boss. It's about 20 feet out.
- I'm going for it. - Stay where you are, sergeant.
All that fucking money.
Feeling nearly had. Bastards.
- Whoa! - It's Mo. It's me.
Fuck, Mo. Don't do that to me.
- You OK? - Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm good.
Don't you ever disobey a direct order from me again.
Jesus, Captain, chill. I didn't fucking hear you.
Like fuck you didn't.
- Where's this ammo? - There is no fucking ammo.
There's just hundreds, thousands of fucking American dollars.
You really left all that money behind, yeah?
You really expect us to believe